Who needs to kill some boredom and wants to tap into their crafty side? Now’s the time to score a sweet deal as well as create something fantastic for your home.
Please follow the steps below.
- First pick your project from the MAIN GALLERY PROJECT PAGE
- Register for your project by listing the Project Name of your choice in box 1. If you click open the photo of your project, you will see its name. This is the name I need please.
- Please let us know the personalization aspects of your sign (if applicable) in box 2. Depending on the sign we would need to know things like Last name, Established dates, coordinates, etc. If your project has no personalization details, please put NA or none.
- Please choose ONE Stain Color - Deep Smoke (dark gray), Classic Gray (light gray), Weathered Oak (light brown). To see photos of the paint and stain colors, please see above. If on mobile, please swipe left after the Kids Make & Take photo.
- Choose up to 3 paint colors -
Off White (china)
Light Gray (whitestone)
Dark Purple (gentle violet)
Lavender (amethyst cream)
Baby Blue (bluebelle)
Tiffany Blue (scuba)
Teal Blue (teal blast)
Light Green (burgess)
Sage Green (raintree)
Burgundy (classic burgendy)
Medium Red (heritage red)
True Red (Red)
Peach (peachy keen)
Coral (pink peach)
Hot Pink (razzle dazzle)
Light Pink (bermuda)
Orange (orange burst)
- Once you hit the registration button, you will arrive at the payment screen. You are not registered until payment is complete. You’ll receive an email upon completion, check your spam box if you do not receive it.
- We will provide clear instructions in your pick up package as well as a video posted to FB.
- Upon arrival, please text your order number and car type to 203.464.0031 and we will bring your package out to you. No one will be permitted to enter the studio.
Adult Make + Take - curbside pickup
Project Personalization Detais
Depending on your project, could be a last name, established date, coordinates, etc. Some projects have no personalization, please put NONE in this field. Please do not use QUOTE MARKS “ “ in this field.